20th Century Camera now offers a 4x5 Graflok conversion backs for 3¼ X 4¼ Graflex Pre-Anniversary Speed Graphic Press cameras that produces a 3¼ 4¼ image on readily available and far less expensive 4x5 film. While this back won't let you take a full 4x5 images with your 3x4 camera, it will allow you the convenience of using standard 4x5 2 sheet film holders, Polaroid 405 pack film holders and 1268 Grafmatic cassettes.
It's a direct replacement for your camera's 3x4 Graflex back. Simple to install Just unscrew your camera's original back and replace it the 20th Century Camera 4x5 Graflok conversion back. This is not a one-way modification to the camera, the original back can reinstalled in about in 5 minutes.
Designed for use with 1935 to 1939 Graflex 3¼ x4¼ Speed Graphic Press cameras
- 2 film positions.
- Standard position for modern 4x5 2 sheet film holders, full frame images with Polaroid 405 pack film holder, and Grafmatic film holders
- Auxiliary position centers Roll film back in the cameras native 3x4 image area.
- Not a one-way modification
- Accepts Graflok 9281 focus panel
- Works with:
- all standard 2 sheet 4x5 cut film holder
- Grafmatic cassettes and 4x5 roll film backs
- Camera, cable release and Graflok accessories not included.