20th Century Camera now offers a 4x5 Graflok conversion backs for 3¼ X 4¼ Graflex Pre-Anniversary, Anniversary and Pacemaker Speed Graphic Press cameras that produces a 3¼ 4¼ image on readily available and far less expensive 4x5 film. While this back won't let you take a full 4x5 images with your 3x4 camera, it will allow you the convenience of using standard 4x5 2 sheet film holders, Polaroid 405 pack film holders and 1268 Grafmatic cassettes.
It's a direct replacement for your camera's 3x4 Graflex or Graflok back. Just unscrew your camera's original graflex back and replace it the 20th Century Camera 4x5 Graflok conversion back. This is not a one-way modification to the camera, the original back can reinstalled in about 20 minutes.
Designed for use with the ALL 3¼ x 4¼ Graflex Speed Graphic press cameras
- Not a one-way modification
- Comes with a new light seal already installed
- Accepts Graflok 9281 focus panel
- Works with:
- all standard 2 sheet 4x5 cut film holder
- Grafmatic cassettes and 4x5 roll film backs
- Camera, Camera mounting flange and rotating ring are not included.