20th Century Camera now offers a 4x5 Graflok conversion backs for 3¼ X 4¼ Graflex RB (rotating back) SLR's that produces a 3¼ 4¼ image on readily available and far less expensive 4x5 film. While this back won't let you take a full 4x5 images with your 3x4 camera, it will allow you the convenience of using standard 4x5 2 sheet film holders, Polaroid 405 pack film holders and 1268 Grafmatic cassettes.
It's a direct replacement for your camera's Graflex back. Unscrew the the camera's original graflex film holder tray from the back of your camera (there are lots of screws) and replace it the 20th Century Camera Graflok conversion back. This is not a one-way modification to the camera, the original Graflex film holder tray can reinstall in about 20 minutes.
Designed for use with the ALL 3¼ x 4¼ rotating back Graflex SLRs including:
- 3x4 RB Series B, C, D and 3x4 RB Super D
- 3x4 RB Auto Graflex 1911 forward
- Not a one-way modification
- Comes with a new light seal already installed
- New period correct #2 screw to install the new tray with
- Accepts Graflok 9281 focus panel
- Works with:
- all standard 2 sheet 4x5 cut film holder
- Grafmatic cassettes and 4x5 roll film backs
- Camera, Camera mounting flange and rotating ring are not included.