20th Century Camera QL81 2 sheet 8x10 Quick Load film processing reel is specifically designed to work with Paterson PT-117 Multi Reel 5 or larger tanks to make developing large format sheet films simple quick and easy. It's Patent pending design produces even development, will not leave undeveloped areas on the edges of the film and works great for black and white film as well as C-41 and E6 color film. The center retainer holds the film in the reel securely regardless of thickness, making them ideal for inversion, rotary or standard Paterson swizzle stick agitation.
- Simple, quick and easy to use
- Holds 2 sheets of 8x10 film securely
- For black and white and color film processing
- Produces even development
- Works with Paterson PT-117 Multi Reel 5 or larger tanks
- JOBO 1520+ 1530
- D0 NOT ROTARY PROCESS ABOVE 25-RPM
- D0 NOT USE IN AUTOREVERSING PROCESSORS. PLEASE USE QL81-S 2 SHEET OR QL84-J 4 SHEET REELS IN AUTOREVERSING PROCEESORS
- NOT RECOMENDED FOR USE WITH ILFORD HP5+ FILM
Some folks have hade issues with the reel leaving a contact mark from the center retainer of the base side of Ilford HP5+ film due to how tightly the film winds around the reel. This is not a scratch it more of a furrow caused by the base softening during processing. It’s optically invisible both with digital scanned and printed images as well as when printing with an optical enlarger, but has unnerved folks so I’m trying to address it up front. This is not an issue with Fomapan or Kodak films or when using Ilford HP5+ film in all other sizes QL film developing reels.
We stand behind our products. If you ever have a problem with one of our reels we will replace it for free. If you find it's not for you, send it back within the first 45 days after receiving it and we will refund the purchase price.