20th Century Camera Left side Pacemaker Grip is designed to work with all 3x4 (3¼x4¼) and 4x5 Pacemaker Crown and Speed Graphic Press cameras.
The grip simply bolts onto the left-side tripod socket, utilizing the strap lugs to stabilize the grip. It comes with a cable release, simplifying using the camera with lenses in shutters as well as the focal plane shutter. The left-side grip leaves the right hand free to focus the right side of Pacemaker Speed and Crown Graphic Press cameras. There is a handy cold shoe on top of the grip, as well as being able to attach the camera's original leather strap to the grip.
As with all of 20th Century Camera's products the camera is not altered or damaged by this very useful accessory.
- Attaches in seconds to the left side of the camera using the 1/4-20 tripod socket. Simply unbuckle the camera strap, place the grip over the top and bottom strap lugs and tighten the provided 1/4-20 screw.
- Comes with a Cable release and a cold shoe.
Works with the following:
- 3x4 (3¼x4¼) Pacemaker Crown and Speed Graphic Press Cameras
- 4x5 Side Rangefinder Pacemaker Crown and Speed Graphic Press Cameras
- 4x5 Top Rangefinder Pacemaker Crown and Speed Graphic Press Cameras
***Lather strap to included
*** Not for use with Pre-Anniversary and Anniversary Press Cameras ***
If you're not sure, call or email us and tell you what you have.