Graflex Controls Based Short Register SLR (GCBSR SLR) For use with Ernemann Antistigmat Ernostar 165mm f1.8 lens serial number 167343.
statement of work
Design and manufacture new SLR camera body for use with customer supplied Ernemann lens.
- Camera to use Graflex 34/45 late model SLR shutter aperture control block, shutter tension control block and 3x4 graflex RB SLR shutter.
- Camera to have dedicated “TSR” front standard for Ernemann lens using existing 4x5 tilt, swing, rise and fall front standard design for Dave Shrimpton.
- Camera to have left hand grip with integrated shutter release either Linhof or Jp design (Customer to choose prior to camera completion.)
- Camera to have 1/4-20 threaded tripod mount on bottom of camera.
- Camera to have removable monocular style prism finder with +4/-4 diopter
- Camera to 4x5 rotatable Graflok back that captures a 3x4 image on 4x5 film. Back to be clip-in style similar to a field camera back.
- camera will be able to focus out to 20 feet with a image capture area of 12’x 12’. Optum goal is to focus out to infinity.
- Camera to be delivered August 1st 2023