TAKING PREORDERS FOR APRIL DELIVERY
The GravityFlow Archival Roll Film Washer from 20th Century Camera is designed to wash your negatives to archival standards using a fraction of the water used by siphon, and conventional overflow washers conveniently without the need to attach a hose to your faucet. Just place it under any faucet with more than 9½” from the bottom of the faucet to the bottom of the sink and turn on the water. The GravityFlow is self-regulating, simple to use and eco-friendly using only 1 liter of water per minute or 10L/3 gallons for a standard 10-minute wash cycle and completely exchanges the full volume of water every 2½ minutes.
Rather than bring in water from the bottom 20th Century Camera’s washer fills from the top without the need for a hose connected to your faucet, and because of its low flow rate protects your film from abrasions caused by high turbulence and from unwinding or becoming dislodged from the reel.
- Jobo 1501 adjustable 35/120 reels for Jobo 1500 series tanks
- Paterson Auto-Load reels
- Ø3¼” (82.5mm) Stainless steel wire reels
- Other reels up to Ø3.7 (94mm) in diameter.
- Not compatible with reels for Jobo 2500 series tanks.
- 20thCC QL Reels
- 1 - 3x4, 9x12, 13x18, 4x5, 5x7 or 8x10 reel
- 3 - 2x3 or 6.5x9 reels
- Jobo, Paterson and Stainless-steel wire 35mm and 120 reels
- 3 - 120 reels
- 5 - 35mm reels.
Made in the USA
- No need for hoses that attach faucets.
- Holds 1-QL45 4x5 or like sized reel, 1- QL81 8x10 reel, 2- QL23 or QL69, 3-120 reels or 5-35mm reels.
- Compatible with all Paterson reels, Jobo 1500 series reels and 3¼ stainless steel reels
- Archival Washing
- Uses a fraction of the water to achieve siphon and overflow washers.
We stand behind our products. If you ever have a problem with one of our reels we will replace it for free. If you find it's not for you, send it back within the first 45 days after receiving it and we will refund the purchase price.